Gova Arquitectos is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with national legislation transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This accessibility statement applies to indicate the scope of the statement, e.g. the website to which the statement refers, as the case may be.
This accessibility statement applies to https://gova-arquitectos.com/.
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspect/aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
Failure to comply with RD 1112/2018:
- The information, structure and relationships communicated through the presentation cannot be determined by software or are available as text.
- Not all content functionality is operable through a keyboard interface without requiring a certain speed for each individual keystroke, except when the internal function requires input that depends on the path of the user’s movements and not just the start and end points.
- No more than one path is provided to locate a web page within a set of web pages, except when the page is the result, or an intermediate step, of a process.
- Any user interface that is not keyboard operable has a form of operation in which the keyboard focus indicator is visible.
- For web pages that represent legal commitments or financial transactions for the user; that modify or delete user-controllable data in data storage systems; or that submit the user’s responses to a test, the submission is not reversible.
- In content implemented using markup languages, status messages cannot be determined by roles or properties, so that they can be presented to the user by assistive technologies without receiving attention.
Content does not fall within the scope of applicable law:
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on February 5, 2023. The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the organization itself. Last revision of the statement: February 5, 2023.
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as, for example:
Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
Convey other difficulties in accessing the content.
Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
Through this procedure you may initiate a complaint to know and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, urge the adoption of appropriate measures in the case of disagreement with the decision taken, or expose the reasons why it is considered that the response does not meet the requirements.